Welcome to the home page of the 21st International Workshop on Fast Software Encryption. FSE 2014 is organized by the IACR - International Association for Cryptologic Research, and was held in London between the 3rd and the 5th of March, 2014.
FSE is one of the IACR flagship annual events, and concentrates on fast and secure primitives for symmetric cryptography, including the design and analysis of block ciphers, stream ciphers, encryption schemes, analysis and evaluation tools, hash functions, MAC and authenticated encryption algorithms.
- 25 Mar 2014: Slides of presentations now available for download.
- 05 Mar 2014: Two papers selected for the FSE 2014 Best Paper Award; annoucement made during the rump session.
- 01 Mar 2014: Information about the Rump Session is now available.
- 28 Feb 2014: Program updated.
- 28 Feb 2014: Social Events updated.
- 27 Feb 2014: Preproceedings are available for download.
- 18 Feb 2014: Draft Program is now available.
- 21 Jan 2014: List of Accepted Papers is now available.
- 18 Jan 2014: Information about Stipends for students is now available.
- 14 Jan 2014: Registration for FSE 2014 is now open; see here.
|Submission deadline:||12 November 2013 (23:59 UTC)|
|Notification to authors:||18 January 2014|
|Preproceedings version deadline:||13 February 2014|
|Workshop:||3-5 March 2014|
|Proceedings version deadline:||30 April 2014|
Programme and General Chairs
|Carlos Cid||Royal Holloway, University of London|
|Christian Rechberger||DTU - Technical University of Denmark|