Welcome to the home page of the 21st International Workshop on Fast Software Encryption. FSE 2014, organised in collaboration with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), was held in London on 3-5 March, 2014.
FSE is one of the IACR flagship annual events, and concentrates on fast and secure primitives for symmetric cryptography, including the design and analysis of block ciphers, stream ciphers, encryption schemes, analysis and evaluation tools, hash functions, MAC and authenticated encryption algorithms.
The proceedings of FSE 2014 were published by Springer as LNCS volume 8540.
- 25 Mar 2014: Slides of presentations now available for download.
- 05 Mar 2014: Two papers selected for the FSE 2014 Best Paper Award; annoucement made during the rump session.
- 01 Mar 2014: Information about the Rump Session is now available.
- 28 Feb 2014: Program updated.
- 28 Feb 2014: Social Events updated.
- 27 Feb 2014: Preproceedings are available for download.
- 18 Feb 2014: Draft Program is now available.
- 21 Jan 2014: List of Accepted Papers is now available.
- 18 Jan 2014: Information about Stipends for students is now available.
- 14 Jan 2014: Registration for FSE 2014 is now open; see here.
|Submission deadline:||12 November 2013 (23:59 UTC)|
|Notification to authors:||18 January 2014|
|Preproceedings version deadline:||13 February 2014|
|Workshop:||3-5 March 2014|
|Proceedings version deadline:||30 April 2014|
Programme and General Chairs
|Carlos Cid||Royal Holloway, University of London|
|Christian Rechberger||DTU - Technical University of Denmark|